Friday, August 29, 2008

Did I mention I loooooooove my kids?








Every night we have a bedtime routine of bathing, pajamas and then Jackson picks out a book for us to read and a Bible story. It's one of my most favorite times of the day! Kate lays in bed with us and she listens too! Anyway, this particular night, we were done reading and Justin and I were talking about stuff aside of what the kids were doing and when weren't paying attention, we looked over and Jackson and Kate were cuddling. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen as their Mommy. Kate didn't even look like she was all that comfortable, but Jackson just held her and didn't let go for several minutes and she let him without fussing. He would just look at her and pat her back and stroke her hair. Sooooooooo sweet! It was definitley a moment for me that I was wishing would have lasted forever. Justin ran to get the camera and just kept snapping away. I love my kids so much! We are so blessed to have so much love in our family! I just hope they stay that close forever. (sidenote: we finally got rid of the paci. we "left it" at home when we went to Nanna and Poppa's. It worked! We're pottytrained and paci-less. The baby days are left to Kate)

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

they are SO cute together! Look how sweet Jackson is with his baby sister:)