Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Vacation!!!


Humor me:) I know it's a lot of pictures, but we did so much and I tried to cram in a little of everything!

Oh yes, it's 1:00am and someone is excited about Sea World! We got to the hotel late Thursday night and we were all wired and ready to play!


Kate was just excited at 1:00am because we all were! She had no idea what was going on, but she was ready to play too!

My favorite reason to stay in a hotel............breakfast in my room!!



Feeding the dolphins! So much fun!


I love this picture of Jackson and the shark! He's such a boy and very much into animals that growl and have sharp teeth;) (Not that a shark growls, but you know what I mean)




Feeding and petting the dolphins.


Our favorite part: Shamu!!! The show was amazing! We went to their first show that day and apparently the whales were not wanting to perform, so the trainers asked us to come back later that day, hoping for a better show. Sure enough, the whales just needed a little warming up to do that day, and they put on an amazing show!



The ultimate souvenir when you go to SeaWorld!!



Kate getting in a little pool time at the hotel.


Jackson being silly as we enjoy our smores we made during one evening of our stay. The hotel had several fire pits out by the pools and offered smores to roast. So much fun!



Swimming at the Lost Lagoon at SeaWorld


Kate all suited up!



A little river walkin while Kate's nappin.


We went to the children's museum in downtown San Antonio. They had a little mini HEB to do some pretend grocery shopping. The kids loved it, and so did we! It was so much fun. After you shopped for your groceries, you can check out at registers. Too cute!





Justin checked Jackson out at the register.



Jackson checking my baggage at the "airport" for my "departure"!



My little Pilot!


And conductor too!

This picture makes me laugh out loud:) Yes, he's milking a cow!


Kate at Schlitterbahn. This was our last stop before heading back to the big "D"!


Schlitterbahn!
















5 comments:

Brooke said...

SO cute! :) I wrote this on Justin's facebook too, but I am glad to see that Kate loves the grocery store as much as her mommy and nana! :)

Rogers Family said...

What a great vacation!!! It looks like everyone had a great time. We have been wanting to take Ryan to Sea World for awhile. This has inspired me to get on the ball and go.

Unknown said...

Love the hot pink tutu suit! We have one in light pink that is our fave. We went to that museum when we visited Bryan's parents. Isn't it great? Looks like you guys had a great time. We'll see you in the Fall.

The Cobbs said...

So many cute pictures...I've never seen Jackson smile so much! What a fun trip for everyone:)-

Casey said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!