Friday, July 16, 2010

Estes Park, Colorado

Jackson and his great grandfather fishing at Lake Estes
The McAdams and Cassidy about to go on a boat ride



My favorite part about CO, the Christmas trees are everywhere you look! I had to take my picture by one:)

Gavin and Kate have the best seat in the house when it comes to hiking!


One of many picnics


Is this heaven?


Kate feeding the birds on our picnic with peanuts

1st hike. so cold and SUPER windy!

Love some pigtails!
It was so cold and windy, Jackson wouldn't look at the camera.

A little trailmix at the cabin.

Jackson's favorite part about the airport, the shuttle train that takes you from terminal to terminal. I think he would have loved the airport for his vacation!

Kate's first airplane ride! She did great!

Yes, that's Santa in the summer at a Christmas store. He fished with the kids and they ate cookies from Mrs. Claus.

Jackson's horse. Out of 144 horses, they gave Justin and Jackson the biggest horse. He was huge and sleepy;)

My little horseback rider.
Jackson loves to fish!
So finally I got my pics from vacation posted! Our computer has not allowed me to post for some reason, but better late than never as I usually say in most of my posts;)
Anyway, one of my most favorite vacations by far! I've grown up going on family vacations to Estes, but now that I have kids, it was even better! We had 23 people with us and loved every minute being with all of them!





No comments: