Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All smiles!



I did it! I finally got some pictures with smiles. She was smiling like crazy at Justin saying "boo" and I got several. We had her 2 month check up today and she's doing great! She was all smiles at the doctor too until we had to have FOUR SHOTS and a drink of rota virus medicine. I've never seen her cry so much. I cried too. I couldn't help it. Seeing your baby in so much pain is not fun. Praise the Lord she's healthy! I don't know what I would do if I had to take her to the doctor more than I have to already. I'm sure she'll be up to smiling more later, so until then, she's sleeping with a good dose of tylenol.

1 comment:

Karah said...

HEY GUYS!! Your blog is so cute and your kids are adorable. I still remember seeing Jackson as a baby at Todd and I wedding, it seems like it was yesterday. Hope yall are doing well. Call us next time your in lufkin and come for a visit!!