Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm 6 weeks old!


6 weeks seems like such a milestone in an infant's life. We're already moving up in diaper sizes (as you can see from her healthy little arms), trying to push up during tummy time, giving us smiles here and there in response to us rather than randomly, and best of all, sleeping longer stretches at night!!! For the last few nights, Kate has been waking up once for a feeding and right back to sleep. I couldn't ask for more right now. She tries really hard to coo at us and we're loving every minute of it! Jackson is doing well with her and still wants to love and cuddle her, although for very short intervels. I do wish I could freeze time though. She and Jackson are, as they say, "growing WAY TOO FAST". I wish they were the way the are now forever, although I know there is more to enjoy as they do get older. So bittersweet.

No comments: