Monday, July 28, 2008

Like Brother Like Sister

Kate at 3 months
Jackson at 3 months. Any resemblance? Maybe a "roll or two";)
The surprised look, which we get a lot. She's my sensitive child.

Kate is now 3 months old already! She is learning new things so fast and changing all the time. She loves to lay on her stomach and push her head up where she can see everything. She loves Jackson and everytime he talks to her, she gives him the biggest smile and coos. She's learning to blow bubbles as we mimick her, which she gets a kick out of. People keep telling me she has red hair. I'm not sure what gene that came from. We know no one in our families that have red hair. I think it's just a transition from her darker hair to lighter hair. Who knows.

4 comments:

Angela and Roel said...

Awww what adorable pictures! They do look so much alike. How time flies, I can't believe Kate is 3 months already! See you guys soon

Rogers Family said...

Love the pictures!! She is so sweet. I just love it when McKenzie coos as well. It just brightens my whole day.

Nat Pat said...

i love that surprised look! so precious!

Karah said...

Your babies are so stinking cute. Come visit soon. Take care