Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Newest Project


Jackson had a great idea one day after digging in the flower beds and planting weeds that we should make a garden. So today we ventured into Lowes and this is what we came out with. Both Jackson and Kate picked out the seeds. We got tomatoes, squash, peas, green beans, broccolli, corn, pumpkins (J's favorite), onions, rosemary, bell pepper, cantelope, strawberries, watermelon, and the list goes on. I don't really totally know what I'm getting into, but it's worth the try if that's what my little man would like to do and we can all do it together. Kate's on board as well. Just point her to the dirt with a shovel and you've got a mess;) But she definitley wants to help in anyway she can.
I figure I won't have to make as many trips to the produce aisle if this works! We're very excited to see what comes of this garden and we'll keep you posted!

No comments: